1. The Body Wrap is safe, healthful and relaxing.
2. The Body Wrap Solution has the ideal ph for body skin.
3. The Body Wrap firms body tissue and visibly tightens skin, especially after weight loss.
4. The Body Wrap lets you determine where to slenderize hips, thighs, abdomen, etc.
5. The Body Wrap is not a “water wrap” or “dehydration” process. Inches lost will not return as long as you do not gain weight and get in a few times a year for a maintenance wrap.
6. The Victoria Morton Process has been used in over 8,000,000 wraps and has taken more than 1500 miles (in inches) off our patrons!
Body wraps are a spa treatment that claim to detoxify the body, moisturize your skin, relax you and — in some cases — help you shed inches. The typical wrap involves binding your arms, legs, torso and neck with elastic clothes soaked in mixtures that may include rosemary, clay, eucalyptus or other herbs. You'll feel compressed, but not suffocated, in the tight wrapping which is said to encourage you to sweat out toxins and lose excess fluid in the spaces between your cells. You may remain wrapped for 20 minutes or longer.
Are They Beneficial?
Wraps may help smooth and moisturize your skin. Provided you aren't claustrophobic, the wrap can be relaxing — it's often done in a dim room with soothing music, blissful aromas and a warm temperature. Wraps may give you a temporary feeling of relaxation, improved skin appearance and even make you feel a little thinner. You may lose some inches in your midsection, thighs and arms immediately following a wrap; this is due to sweating and the loss of interstitial fluid, which is located between body tissues and cells. The fluid re-accumulates, though, in a couple of days — so wraps aren't a permanent weight-loss fix. Only diet and exercise can help you lose weight; wraps can't change the physical structure of the fat cells that lie beneath the skin.